A 3 Day Intensive with The Chopra Center's very own Erin Easterly
May 23 - May 25
Are you feeling tired, stressed, or overwhelmed? Do you find that your life has become a grind rather than a joy? Are physical and emotional challenges taking their toll upon your happiness? If so, it's time for you to experience Perfect Health!
Join us for an Ayurvedic weekend intensive in which you will find the answers to the following questions:
1. What is Ayurveda and how can it improve my life?
2. What is my dosha (individual body constitution)?
3. What is the ideal diet for my unique body?
4. What is meditation and how do you it?
5. How can I tap into nature's pharmacy to bring balance to my body, mind, and soul?
6. What is an Ayurvedic lifestyle routine and how can I implement it into my life?
7. What is conscious communication and how can it improve my relationships?
Facilitating this one of a kind training will be The Chopra Center for Wellbeing's own Erin Easterly. Erin has worked and mentored with Deepak Chopra as an Ayurvedic Therapist & Lifestyle coach, yoga and meditation teacher, as well as Perfect Health educator. She currently works at the Chopra Center for Wellbeing in Carlsbad, CA where she is actively involved in teaching, lecturing, and helping guests to integrate the principles of Ayurveda into their lives. She is working on her first book The Way of the Yogi which is scheduled to be published later this year.
Because Erin is committed to making the Ayurvedic teachings which have transformed so many lives available to everyone she is offering this weekend intensive at approximately an 85% discount compared to the Chopra Center. Spaces are limited and will fill quickly so inquire today about how you can take part in this extraordinary weekend!
Schedule: Friday evening, Saturday & Sunday afternoons.